Saturday, March 31, 2007

Review is now posted and update

It's been a long and fun week for me. It's been a week since I saw my first film as a critic, Grindhouse, and since then I have been busy writing up on it as well as other stuff that deals with the film.

It's also been a week since I have seen a movie. This whole thing took more time that I thought it would but I hope to get better at it with time.

So, here is the official review. My first review as a critic and my first wide publication. This is just the review for the film, the interview/article type of thing that I wrote should be up in the upcoming days. Enjoy it and pass it along to anyone who cares to read it.

http://www.bazuca.net/2007/03/31/cine-a-loving-trubute-to-the-70s.html

Thanks once again to everyone who has been reading this blog and giving me feedback. I don't know what exactly is up with transferring over this blog. I hope it happens someday soon.

No comments: