Friday, June 8, 2007

Great News for all Film Buffs!

I was reading a little article in this weeks Entertainment Weekly about the ongoing failure of the reality show On the Lot. The article mentions how the ratings are horrible and even Fox has cut down the number of episodes and are basically just trying to get to the end of the show as soon as possible.

This makes me really happy because I have always had a problem with the idea of the show. I hate every aspect of it and I feel that it destroys cinema more than it helps it. I mean when you have Michael Bay and Brett Ratner as judges what can you expect? Plus just watching 10 minutes of the show is sure to insult any film buffs brain.

Oh well, it doesn't matter now and it seems that On The Lot was a complete and total failure.

No comments: