Friday, August 17, 2007

Massive Update

I guess it is time for a massive update.

In the past couple of days I have seen 16 movies and on top of that have been surprisingly busy living the Hollywood lifestyle (I'm pretty cool like that) so I haven't had much energy to write out some reviews. Instead, I have spent the time watching movies and reading up on some books instead of writing here.

However since starting yesterday I have a lot of work coming up for me and I have decided to finally write out all 16 reviews in order to clear my mind on some movies and also to help me get back into the mood of writing out what I thought about a film in order to make my job a lot easier.

Most of these reviews might be shorter than others but this is only so that I don't spend too much time here writing.

No comments: