Friday, May 4, 2007

Update

I know it's been awhile since I last posted anything here. I just havn't had the time to watch anything lately because i have been busy trying to be a crtic/film journalist. It really isn't that easy of a job but I am loving every second of it.

The reviews and articles I do for the website/magazine will soon be posted here or at least a link to the reviews and articles will be here soon.

This blog will one day be picked up soon enough but first they have to do some more stuff.

My movie watching will return to it's normal state sometime during this weekend when I finish off somethings that I have to write up.

Also, Spider-Man 3 isn't that good? I have to admitt I am dissapointed but it won't stop me from watching it today. EDIT: nevermind every showing was sold out : (

No comments: