Monday, October 22, 2007

Update

I haven't updated this blog for a long time it seems. Its mainly due to me being burnt out because of the film festival, going to a lot of unnecessary job related things that have nothing to do with me, and just being lazy.

I'm not going to write anything on the following films. I'm just going to write the title and what I gave them. This is mainly due to me not really wanting to write much about movies right now since I'm in the middle of writing a huge write up for my job.

So, here are the films that I have seen from the past 3 or so weeks . I might do a full write up on them later on, but for now I am just not feeling it.

Chopper (2000, Andrew Dominik) - B+
3:10 to Yuma (2007, James Mangold) - A
Monster Man (2003, Michael Davis) - ahahahahahahahaha
The Darjeeling Limited (2007, Wes Anderson) - A-
Lust, Caution (2007, Ang Lee) - A
Night of the Comet (1984, Thom Eberhardt) - B
Ills aka Them (2006, David Moreau & Xavier Pauld) - B+
The Odd Couple (1968, Gene Saks) - A

No comments: